Cycling 2014 - the pocket guide
Everything for the road cyclist in a single handy pocket guide.
Featuring over 800 cycling events taking place in 2014 across Scotland, England and Wales, our guide is unique.
- All the top sportive events reviewed, with full information on dates, prices, courses and organisers.
- More than 100 charity events to choose from including all the popular one-day classics, plus a guide to dozens of multi-day charity challenges.
- First ever independent guide to the best long-distance events with over 160 Audaxes reviewed.
- Big selection of hill climb events from the Sussex downs to central Scotland.
- Dozens of reliability rides and trials included.
- Hundreds of free leisure events running in 2014 including the best Night Rides, CTC events and Vintage Rides.
- Details of the leading elite road races, including the Tour of Britain, with recommendations for the best places to watch.
- Highlights of the Time Trial calendar for 2014.
Plus detailed reference guides to help you find everything relevant to cycling in Britain, including:
- Hundreds of bike shops and online retailers.
- Dozens of cycling clubs in every part of Britain.
- The best of British makers, whether of bikes, parts or clothing.
- Comprehensive guide to tour companies to help you choose a cycling holiday.
- Where to find cycling organisations, including the sport's governing bodies and campaign groups.
- The pick of cycling festivals, commercial shows and special events.
All chapters are independent of event organisers and the cycling trade - and our information is bang up to date.
Whatever your road cycling style, Cycling 2014 will cover it. (We even do Penny Farthings).