Cycling 2013 - the pocket guide
Everything for the road cyclist in a single handy pocket guide.
Featuring over 800 cycling events taking place in 2013 across Scotland, England and Wales, our guide is unique.
- All the top sportive events reviewed, with full information on dates, prices, courses and organisers.
- More than 100 charity events to choose from including all the popular one-day classics, plus a guide to dozens of multi-day charity challenges.
- First ever independent guide to the best long-distance events with over 160 Audaxes reviewed.
- Big selection of hill climb events from the Sussex downs to central Scotland.
- Dozens of reliability rides and trials included.
- Hundreds of free leisure events running in 2013 including the best Night Rides, CTC events and Vintage Rides.
- Details of the leading elite road races, including the Tour of Britain, with recommendations for the best places to watch.
- Highlights of the Time Trial calendar for 2013.
Plus detailed reference guides to help you find everything relevant to cycling in Britain, including:
- Hundreds of bike shops and online retailers.
- Dozens of cycling clubs in every part of Britain.
- The best of British makers, whether of bikes, parts or clothing.
- Comprehensive guide to tour companies to help you choose a cycling holiday.
- Where to find cycling organisations, including the sport's governing bodies and campaign groups.
- The pick of cycling festivals, commercial shows and special events.
All chapters are independent of event organisers and the cycling trade - and our information is bang up to date.
Whatever your road cycling style, Cycling 2013 will cover it. (We even do Penny Farthings).
Buy it now for immediate UK delivery via our order page.